QoL suggestion - Show which Mof Paths Unlocked

For MoF paths (i.e. chosing to do 62 or 68, 80 etc)… I have run new chars through the paths so often that I cannot remember which paths I have chosen for which char and sometimes have to run them again (both choices if I am unlucky) just to clear the quest list.

Suggestion:

Please can we have an addition to the MoF progress screen which currently only shows Path Taken 1/2 to actually show WHICH of the paths has already been completed. E.g. Path Taken 1/2 (lvl 62)

Pure Qol suggestion…

1 Like

Apart from the Lagon -> Harton, do the bridges not do that already?

Too obscure for me if they do… Keeping track of flat damage vs increased damage is complicated enough… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What if they wrote it in crayon instead?

Try juat opening your map and see if the teleport pad is turned blue that will tell you that you already unlocked and went to that area. Dont even gotta look for the bridges.

Yes… The nice big ones for stubby fingers…

1 Like

Here is a copy of my MoF map…

How am I meant to know which path I still have to do?

Have used nice thick red crayon… :wink:

The ones leading from lvl 75 to 90 & 80 to 100. You’ve already done the 80-90 (but the bridge doesn’t show up). Maybe they could change the “base” map to show a stub of a bridge in the direction of the ones you’ve not done.

Sounds good…

They could defenitely add some kind of indicator.

Like the LE Logo Sign (That O Thing with the 2 blades).

• No sign: Not started
  • Sign with one blade (bottom right): Timeline started, but not complete
  • Sign with both blades: Timeline complete

Or make it mor obvious with the bridges. Or add small symbols like padlocks.

:ok_hand::fist::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.