Pyromancer boss bugged behind barrier

Hello, i am in the spirits of fire timeline, during the first quest i got killed by the boss pyromancer, now every time i go back to this quest i cannot complete it because the quest demands me to kill the boss but the boss is stuck behind the fire barrier and even if i kill all the nemies on the map he remains behind the fire barrier. I have tried to restart the game multiple times but nothing changes. Please help because i absolutelt need to complete spirits of fire timeline for the unique, i have bought the game and leveled up a druid just to get that unique and use the earthquake build. Thank you

Fixed by resetting the monolith and doing it all over again.

Welcome to the forums…

Was going to suggest resetting the MoF… Glad you figured it out and that it worked…

Good luck getting the drop…

If this happens again please provide a screenshot so we can determine where problem area is. Thanks!

Here is video of it happening to me as well. This happened after I died to him once and then tried to get back but as you can see he bugged when I got back.

video: Pyromancer boss bugged - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.