Prophecy Recollection: Eos Prophecy Not rewarding the reward

Generally, you should include:
I got the prophecy which states “Event: Death of Majasa, Condition: The chamber of Vessels, Reward: Unique Ranged Weapon x4”

I went to that zone, killed her and it didn’t drop any bows, so I zoned, and rezoned and killed her again… still no bow drops…

Log File

Images

Thanks!

1 Like

I got the same issue with the same prophecy :frowning:

I have the same issue with “The Compass” prophecy to kill an Arena Champion for 4x unique ranged weapons, and also with “The Crossroads” prophecy to kill 6x Giant Scorpion in monoliths for 4x unique ranged weapons. I have done both of these multiple times and the weapons are not dropping.

I also have “The Invitation” prophecy to kill Heorot once in the Age of Winter Timeline for 7x exalted ranged weapons, I did that too and did not get the drops.

Edit - after today’s patch, I was able to complete The Crossroads and get some unique bows, hopefully they are all fixed :slight_smile:

I have the same problem on “The Hermit” prophecy to kill 0/2 siege golems.

Killed it 3tiems and nothing.

Same here. Multiple prophecies completed today and no rewards from the 3 bow ones that I did.

Same here, Diamond Matron kill event for 2h axe

I triggered 2 other prophesies and they didn’t drop so it might not have anything to do with that specific one. I got the message saying they were completed, but didn’t drop the Unique boots or the Exalted armor. I really wanted those 6 exalted body armors too

Hi all

I found a Diamond Matron in a monolith kill it and she drop a 2h axe and got 1/2 progress, i think need to find the targets in monoliths…

Was it your loot filter not showing the drops?

The prophecy “Aegis” is supposed to drop 16 Weaver’s Will Unique Armour. No Armour dropped but the prophecy was “fulfilled”