Problems in graphic settings

Has anyone encountered such a problem? In my graphics settings, in each item there are only three options A, B, C and when I select them, no changes occur? I don’t know how to insert an image here to clearly show what I’m talking about

close the game, open explorer, go to C:\Users\your username\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch and rename le_graphicsmanager.ini to le_graphicsmanager.ini.old and restart the game. Should be fine after.

2 Likes

thanks. it helped

Hello, I encountered the same problem but I can’t find the file. My files are not in the same folder as described above but I can’t see how that would change things. I downloaded the game via Steam and all game data is saved under: C: Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Epoch …I searched all folders manually and with the search function but the file is not there. Also tried to reinstall the game.

You do not choose the path for installing the configuration files. The game itself writes certain files to the appdata folder, wherever you install the game. and even if you delete it and download it again, the settings files will be saved in the appdata folder. This folder is hidden by default in Windows. maybe that’s why you can’t find it

1 Like

Thank you very much …I found it and it worked