Problem with loot filter and playing with controller

I guess with the current horrible connection problems, this bug will remain below the priority order for a long time. Nevertheless, here it is.

If you play with a controller, after a while the loot filter breaks and you can no longer pick up any items from the ground. Not even by deactivating the loot filter with the X key, switching filters or even removing all filters.

Again, this bug only occurs when playing with a controller: if you play with keyboard and mouse, the filters work perfectly fine.

I have reported this problem through the in-game bug report application, however I also put it in the forum to give it more visibility. I have seen post from users with the same problem from 2022. Please fix this; it makes playing with controller feel really bad.

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing the same issue playing on steam deck with the default controls. Really makes the whole experience feel frustrating. Hopefully they get to this soon.

1 Like

Yeah I just got this same problem. Made it a few chapters got a few unique drops and was unable to pick them up. Guess I’ll just have to start over and get used to mnk or just quit. It’s a shame too because this is my first ARPG and have been liking well it enough.

1 Like

Now that the servers seem stable, could someone look into this? Thanks

Same happens to me :confused:
I use controller coz mouse makes me get RSI if I play a lot so it is a big issue for me to get it fixed.

1 Like

You’re probably inadvertently holding down the right stick button, which turns off all loot.

I havent found a way to disable the function, unfortunately.

1 Like

Uhmmm maybe you’re right, I’ll try again to play with a controller to see if I can replicate that.
Thanks

It might have been because of holding R-stick pressed. I’ve found a way to bring all the loot back. When you bring radial menu to the right of it, outside there are additional keys shown and one of them toggles the loot back (show labels/loot).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.