Primalist Community Build

I am curious what the community could come up with if working together to analyze the numbers to minmax a build. (I understand there are build guides out there, but that is from one person’s point of view.)

I have been having a good time rolling a wolfpack bleed beastmaster. The gameplay has been probably the easiest of any build I have rolled. I am curious what people think the optimal gear/affixes would be.

I haven’t been gearing for my character to deal much damage, but rather buff my wolves. I have built defenses in the way of armour, health, regen. I have random resists here and there, but haven’t been focusing on them.

I use 3 uniques currently. The Fang, Artor’s Legacy, and Ribbons of Blood. These get me to 6 wolves. I wonder if a rare Oracle Amulet could be better. That would mean speccing into max wolves on the summon wolf tree and that could take a chunk out of dps.

It would be very interesting to see what people think about specific affixes and item types. I use an Imperial Greatsword because of the implicit increased minion damage. Same for Darkwolf Pelt and Shamanic Garb.

Gear Affixes

Body Armor (Shamanic Garb);
Pre: Flat Health Regen
Pre:
Suf: Minion Chance to Bleed
Suf: Health (Increased)

Gloves (Engraved Gauntlets);
Pre: Flat Health Regen
Pre: Frailty on Hit
Suf: Crit Strike Avoidance
Suf:

Weapon (Imperial Greatsword);
Pre: Frailty on Melee Hit
Pre: (Minion Physical Damage??)
Suf: (Minion Damage??)
Suf:

Ring 1 (Silver Ring/Gold Ring);
Pre:
Suf:
Suf:

Ring 2 (Ribbons of Blood)

Relic (???);
Pre:
Suf:
Suf:

Belt (Bronze Belt);
Pre:
Pre:
Suf: Health (Increased)

Amulet (The Fang)

Helmet (Artor’s Legacy)

Boots (Solarum Greaves);
Pre:
Pre:
Suf:

8 (7) Prefixes remaining. (Set resists? Increased Armour? Vitality? Strength?)
8 (7) Suffix remaining. (Health? Regen? Elemental Resist?
Would any of the uniques be better as a rare?

For Idols, I go for minion bleed. “Gouging Adorned Heorot Idol of Laceration” is my target.

Some of my favourites for BM minion builds are :

1. 1h scepter (the only weapon that can have minion damage over time/minion damage/minion physical damage)
  2. Arboreal Curcuit ring (up to 721 minion armor, 18%movement speed, and a 10 sec cd life saver)
  3. Doublet of Onos Thul armor (for the bleed and bleed duration) not sure if a perfect rolled Shamanistic garb with bleed would be better tho

Havent played much with full wolf build, so cant say if these are the best items for that, but these are definately my favourites for any minion build i play

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.