Pressing Z breaks the loot filter sometimes

I ended a monolith and picked every loot i could see with filter, but i like to see hidden items to check if i did well my loot filter. I pressed Z instead of X and disabled the capability of see every item in the ground. Then, i pressed Z again to enable the feature and X to see the hidden items but didnt show nothing.

Disabling the item filter i was able to see the items in the ground again, even if i enable again the filter. I checked that pressing Z and the error happened again.

I know that in 0.82 the developers will fix some error with drop or item filter, but i wasnt sure that the new that.

I saw a similar topic but 1 month ago and i dont like necromancy so i did another topic, excuse me if i did wrong.

Update: i did another monolith and this error didnt happend. Maybe, it happend in the generated instance, not in the game session.

This issue should be fixed internally and will be rolled out with the next patch. If this issue continues to occur after the 0.8.2 patch, please make the report again. :]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.