Pre-alpha UI feedback

My feedback is based on the pre-alpha build, I’m picking up the game in a few days, so forgive me if they have been addressed already:

1. The Font stands out, and does not fit well. It looks like a generic Unity game in my eyes especially because of that.
  2. The item/equipment ui feels clunky, there should be some simple functionality in there, like right click to equip, a sort button (which I swear NO ARPG has, even though it would be insanely useful)
  3. I didn’t see a cohesitve status bar, I didn’t even know about the various skill passive/active trees unless I got notificiations when I leveled up. A simple menu that shows what options you have would be nice, especially if you don’t know/remember your keybinds for those screens.
  4. Some kind of tooltip explaining how the passive tree works would be great, the shader idea is awesome I think, but it wasn’t instantly clear to me how it worked.

Again, if any of this was changed, apologies, I look forward to delving deep into the game in a few days time, it looks and plays great, and I can’t wait to see where it goes! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback @SlaserX.

1. I can’t remember if the in-game font has changed since.
  2. We’re replacing most of the UI in Patch 0.6. We do have a sort button! :slight_smile:
  3. Could you maybe elaborate on this point?
  4. The Passive Grid feature was entirely replaced with the new Mastery system.

I hope you don’t mind me moving your post. There’s an entry in the previous thread pointing here, but I did feel that there has been a sufficient amount of change between the pre-alpha demos and our current patch that the discussions should be separated.

2 Likes

That is GREAT to hear. For #3, I meant, in most games you have a bar with generic icons, like Character, Skills, Passives, etc. I didn’t see that in the build I played. I’m picking up the alpha pack on Wednesday, and I look forward to seeing the improvements. Thanks for the quick feedback :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.