(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

I was pretty sure there was no penalty, I’m curious to see the response from someone who knows for sure.

Last I remembered was Sarno (I believe) saying that while, yes, there is a penalty for being underlevelled, the higher level mobs would give you more xp so you would end up being “ahead” overall. However, I don’t think he was referring to being ~30 levels below the level of the content.

OK, I’ve asked the devs on Discord, we’ll see.

Here’s Mike’s response:

No zone can give us XP more than 5 levels above our own.

1 Like

…in monolith.

You don’t have exp penalty being underleveled in campaign afaik.

1 Like

Yep. And that explains also why I stopped doing monoliths with low level chars. The ratio XP/hour is not good at all.

1 Like

My guess is that this has been done to prevent/limit powerleveling - the merits of which is an entire discussion all on its own… As Mike mentioned in the discord posting, its likely that they are going to have to discuss for MP too and as per previous changes facilitated by MP, its likely to affect the single player too… so I doubt this one is fixed in stone right now…

Yes, I agree. This will change, but probably not drastically.
They’re not willing to offer hard powerlevel, so we’re probably not very far from what they want.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.