Possible to remove shards from Forge Interface?

Hi all,

I haven’t seen a way to do this. Has this not been implemented yet? Are there any plans to implement this in the future?

You can remove them individually but it’s a bit of a pain in the arse. You select the shard you want then click on the shard icon in the bottom left of the screen & drag it across to your inventory. There’s no way to remove them en masse.

Ahhhh, I guess one day when I get bored enough I will give that a shot lol.

As an example, I’m at 500 health shards, so that’s 100k gold sitting there. On my current character I don’t need to gamble but I spent almost 1m gold last character and was constantly struggling with having enough money.

Oh nice, I didn’t know you could remove them. I guess this is why they don’t go there to begin with so you can sell some. I assuming you need all the extra money for gambling npc or something.

No, it’s so you’re aware that you’ve picked stuff up.

Eeeek, the shards only sell for 15 each, which is a waste to take out. But at least I now know, thanks for the information!

Yeah, didn’t think they would sell for much but a)wasn’t sure & b)personal experience is the best teacher (aka, when Llama says something, he’s usually right).

I’m trying to actually do this now (made a guy, decided to make a new guy after an hour of trying it out, want to transfer my few near-useless shards to my new guy out of compulsion) and finding it doesn’t seem to work; I left click the shard in the forge and try to drag it to my inventory, but nothing happens, nor does any other combination of left/right click/drag with shift/alt/ctrl/[none] that I’ve tried seem to do anything.

I’m supposed to be looking at this, right? And I click and drag the big shard icon on the left over to my inventory on the right? If that’s what I’m supposed to be doing, maybe they very recently removed this functionality, or there’s some obscure setting that’s getting in my way? Rather confused at the moment.

Welcome!
You do not need to transfer the shards. They will be available through the forge to your new character if they’re there already (barring they’re in SSF).

Oh nice, you’re right, I should’ve checked that first. Thanks!

(So for anyone else who’s wondering about this, I’m under the impression you can no longer remove shards from the forge, unless I’m still completely failing to understand what people in the past meant when they said it’s possible and described how.)

That does appear to be the case now. Not sure if it’s intended or not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.