My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

Possible to remove shards from Forge Interface?

Hi all,

I haven’t seen a way to do this. Has this not been implemented yet? Are there any plans to implement this in the future?

You can remove them individually but it’s a bit of a pain in the arse. You select the shard you want then click on the shard icon in the bottom left of the screen & drag it across to your inventory. There’s no way to remove them en masse.

Ahhhh, I guess one day when I get bored enough I will give that a shot lol.

As an example, I’m at 500 health shards, so that’s 100k gold sitting there. On my current character I don’t need to gamble but I spent almost 1m gold last character and was constantly struggling with having enough money.

Oh nice, I didn’t know you could remove them. I guess this is why they don’t go there to begin with so you can sell some. I assuming you need all the extra money for gambling npc or something.

No, it’s so you’re aware that you’ve picked stuff up.

Eeeek, the shards only sell for 15 each, which is a waste to take out. But at least I now know, thanks for the information!

Yeah, didn’t think they would sell for much but a)wasn’t sure & b)personal experience is the best teacher (aka, when Llama says something, he’s usually right).