Possible memory leak?

The past few days, I have been logging on as often as possible. Taking a break when the game doesn’t seem to work. Generally, since day 2, I have been able to login just fine. I’d be able to play for 2 to 3 hours then I’d have zone loading issues. Like, long load times and LE-61 or disconnected from server. So, I’d shutdown my PC and try again in a few hours each time it happened. Login and it would be fine for a few hours. Over the past few days, I started noticing that I was fine after a PC restart. The load times are quick and good for a couple hours. The past few times I’ve gotten Load or disconnect issues I restarted my PC and was able to connect immediately. This leads me to believe that there is a memory leak issue (Or it may be my extremely outdated PC. But, I haven’t had an issue before 1.0). At least for those of us that have older, or at around the minimum requirements to play the game.

I’m not sure if this may be in part some of the issue. I just wanted to share in hopes it may be something you can cross off your list.

DxDiag.txt (94.6 KB)
Player-prev.log (48.6 KB)

I wasn’t able to log on yesterday. I had to adult, but I adulted with a very grumpy face.

Also, I know my problem will be fixed when I win the Last Epoch PC giveaway, (wink wink, nudge nudge, Say no more!) lol

*Thanks"

Player-prev.log (531.6 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.