(Possible Memory Leak?) Non-looted items shown on another character

This was done in 1 session. I was playing a new Rogue and left some items on the ground. I switched to a new Mage and encountered the same items laying down, but without the ability to pick them up. They were shown and visible.
Those shown items cannot be looted with the Mage.
I realize it’s a vague report without being able to replicate it, but I thought I should let the devs know about it.
The session was on for a good while (about 5 hours).

Could you upload the log file from that run?
https://support.lastepoch.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

I’ve experienced the same a few times. I played start to council chambers (lvl 1 to 10) on one character and left a lot of loot on the floor.
When switching to another character via the leave game option/character selection, and also going through the same area as the previous character all the loot that the previous character left on the ground was visible for the 2nd character in the same location were the first character had it dropped but without being able to pick up.
I noticed that if I exit to desktop and log back in again and then play the same area on a different character I didn’t have this issue.
Perhaps this helps the devs to replicate the issue

We’re aware of this issue and we’re tracking it internally.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.