Possible bug? Exang does not enable silver shroud stacks to occur when on low health

Hi, highlighting/asking on a possible bug here. I fully specc-ed Argent Veil passive (Rogue/Bladedancer) and by right it should grant me 10 stacks of silver shroud when I am on low health.

So by my understanding, having exang on would guarantee me to get the silver shroud 10 stack buff. However, it did not happen and I tested in combat too. No ward gain when hit (excluding the other shroud stacks I got from the smoke bomb skill). Might be an issue to look into! Was testing this item interaction as a potential build. Would be great to know if it is working/not working as intended. Thanks lots and happy hols everyone :smile:

You should gain the stacks of silver shroud when you drop below the 70% threshold, it wouldn’t permanently give you stacks while you remain below 70%.

If you’re in town & take the chest off, regen to full, then put the chest back on, do you get the stacks when you drop below 70%?

Yeap just tested that too. No stacks at all indicated. I assume shroud buff icons work fine cos they showed up for my smoke bomb proc. Seems like this is buggy.

Re: the perma stacks. True, could be quite broken to get a 1k ward bomb heal every 15 sec haha (that was my dream kinda)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.