Pop-up Menu and Strange Death in Arena

Couldn’t find any threads that were already talking about this, so not sure if this is a known issue. During arena, I had the message box popup to continue before the last wave was finished. The barrels of loot also popped up, so it considered the whole thing done, but it actually wasn’t. And then, when I died, my health pool didn’t reach zero. Not saying I wouldn’t have died, but this is definitely not intended. I’ll post the clip:

Cheers.

Hey… Welcome to the forum…

The Continue button popping up definitely looks like a bug… that obviously shouldnt happen with mobs continuing to spawn like that…

As to your health… There are quite a few mentions like this in the forum…similar questions around people dying but still have ward/health left… if I recall the general concensus is that the health does go to zero but your health regen/leech/ward regen etc ticks up fast so that it looks like it never dropped to zero but it did - it just wasnt updated fast enough on the screen and the next frame it is so it looks like you had health etc. when you didnt… I am not sure if there were any other updates as this issue is quite old now - you may want to search for it specifically on the forum to see.

The continue button is probably a bug and you should post again if its repeatable/recurring…

Yeah this has happened to me at least two more times since I posted, so it seems to be a recurring issue. Both of those times happened in the same instance of arena, too. My UI seems a bit finicky, so don’t know if that’s related or not (my inventory randomly closes when I go to my stash, and I have to open it again, among other things).

Ok… Definitely record exactly where it happens if you can - especially if its repeatable… Also, the devs are gonna need more info… see https://support.lastepoch.com/category/35-useful-files. The logs are overwritten so its important to save them when it happens.

The inventory closing issue is a known problem - been around forever so I dont think thats your UI…

1 Like

Player.zip (318.0 KB) DxDiag.zip (18.1 KB)

I had this happen in back-to-back arenas today. This happened to me one other time out of roughly 15 arena runs.

In the most recent arena, continue popped up at the start of wave 55. In the arena before that, it popped up at the start of wave 20. The arenas were the last thing I did before making that log.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.