Poison Duel Dagger Flurry Madness 0.8.0 Build

Video

Build Overview

Pros High Leech High Damage (After Stacking) Decent Surviability and Clear Speed
Cons Channeling in place can be boring. (IMO)

Updates

• Initially posted December 6th 2020. Viable for 0.8.0.

Passives

Rogue
Bladedancer

Skills

Acid Flask
Shift
Flurry
Smoke Bomb
Decoy

Idols

The main affix on idols you want is damage per active shadow for shadow cascade and second is increased shadow damage.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Bladedancer Poison Duel Dagger Gear planner Link

Its quite hypnotic watching the health bar of those bosses tick down so fast… could be quite as satisfying as as the big hit builds…

gotta finish my Marksman first… :wink:

Yeah it actually turned out better than I thought it would since flurry has only 60% ailment effectiveness.

What about instead of going Billowing Waves you take 1 point in Relentless & 1 in Adrenaline Rush for even more faas.

You can. And you will gain what 15% atk speed? 30% range to me felt so much better.

20% more damage and 20% increased attack speed from Adrenaline Rush plus 5-10% attack speed from Relentless.

Coming from a 2 hander guy I understand why you want attack speed so much, but again the range just felt so much better :slight_smile:

What’s your attack speed? Also, there’s the 20% more damage which will affect your poisons as well.

111% attack speed standing still. Also its channeled so 20% attack speed isnt 20% attack speed if i recall its slightly less.

Edit: Im not saying your way is bad whatsover. its good. Just actually playing it, range felt way better.

Yeah, the 20% + 6% from Relentless would be 23% more attacks per second (& therefore more poison stacks for more damage & more resist shred) plus 20% more damage. More AoE is always nice though I’ve not tried that node to see what the increased area is like (if you wanted to take a few screenshots of the max range with & without Billowing Waves.

Ill message them to you on discord as soon as im on that char again. People want marksman atm.

1 Like

I went the sword route versus the daggers due to faster weapon speed. Stacking crit % for the hits and still adding in poison DoT. I’m nowhere near your level yet, so maybe try the switch and see what it looks like at max level.

The Critical Vulnerability node will give you all the crit you need if you use a fast hitting skill like Flurry.

Getting there…LOL I do prefer Flurry over the other primary attack modes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.