Poison Damage on Wand

Just realized that there is no ‘poison dmg’ craft possible on a wand.
Since you have added the new Ornate Wand (chance to poison on spell hit as implicit) i was wondering why it is not possible to add it next to ‘increased dmg over time’ as prefix for example?
I think we had a similar ‘‘issue’’ where physical dmg was not possible to craft on a belt, which didnt make sense first and got added later.

I sense a poison volcanic shrapnel build in the near future :eyes:

1 Like

Have been seeing more and more of this affix limitation with the newer items etc and while I do understand some limits (matching items to classes and classes to affixes etc)… I am wondering if this is not something that could potentially come back to bite the devs in the butt - i.e. trying to balance everything down to affix availablity on individual items…

I understand why they think they need to do it, but I am wondering if its really neccessary or if these affix/item limits are the best way to address the concern…

For example… an alternative could be to allow any affixes on any item (*appropriate to the offense/defense rules etc) but just limit the range? i.e. you can put poison damage on a wand, just limit its scale so that you cannot get as much as if you put poison damage on a staff…

just throwing ideas out there… really dont think the current way is manageable and its sometimes illogical - especially in cases just like this where there is an implicit but you cannot add a matching affix…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.