Pls address Eternal Cache workings

Good find! Thanks!

1 Like

This is actually interesting. So you slam all 4 from the get go but based on crafting and other components only, let’s say, 1 show up at first. Then you farm some more. Find a new specific rune or maybe there’s another chase item that lets you unlock, randomly, one of the other 3?

I know it was a spit ball but this intrigues me.

More like this:

• 2 LP unique body armor
  • T7 health, T5 armor, T5 levels to acid flask, T5 acid flask area

You slam the items together. You get the following:

• T5 armor
  • T5 acid flask area

You wanted the other two. In the current system, the item is done. My idea is to have the two affixes above show, while the two affixes that failed are greyed out on the legendary item. You farm for a rare material that lets you reroll the slam. Only two affixes will ever be active, but you can reroll a limited number of times more. That way I still have a chance to get the affixes I want, but it costs me materials, time, and I can only do it a few more times.

4 Likes

Oh, you know that’s also interesting. It’s a little like how Blessings work now so it kind of has a precedent already established. And since there’s been some actually discussion on Blessings eventually creating a system were you can change them without having to re-farm it once you’ve already selected one, it would potentially be even more like that. Similar but different which would thematically tie in. It could even be part of another end game experience. Skies the limit!

1 Like

Some of characters was 70-75 lvl with equip from acts when i enter emp monoliths. My necro changed his T14 off-hand when he was 96. Yes, you don’t need T20.

Buy 4lp unique.
Most of items including 1-2lp uniques costs 0 gold now. If we will reroll or some like that - T7 exalted will cost 0. Now they needs for 1 lp slam. And if you dont need some of affixes from item - buy or get item with more useful affixes.

Because 4 LP items are dime a dozen… And COF players are also players.

Now this is starting to sound like a solution!!

To the clown who said just buy 4LP’s, I can’t say what I really want to say…

1 Like

Oh look, it’s this week’s “Make the best loot in the game easier to get” thread, and it’s the same thing as last week’s, and the week before that, and the week before that. I’ve got bingo.

The Eternity Cache is fine. Legendaries are fluff, prestige, chase items that are not required for anything. They’re hard to get perfectly and they should be. They don’t enable or gate builds, they’re not guaranteed, we’re not entitled to them. If you can’t handle it being hard and time consuming to get the best possible items, don’t play random loot games unless they’re Diablo 4. Or just buy what you want on the Bazaar instead of rolling the RNG faction and complaining that RNG happened.

Just continue whining on the forum, I did not expect an adequate response from a person who does not understand what he is playing.

1 Like