Please

Please give a check box or something that allows shards to automatically be picked up and put in crafting bag.

https://forum.lastepoch.com/search?q=Auto%20loot%20shards

2 Likes

They don’t want the game to become a Checkbox simulator, that in-turn becomes a Walking simulator. Or so I’ve heard…

Instead it’s an immersive Lottery simulator sitting on top of a Carpal Tunnel simulator.

2 Likes

The prophecy!

1 Like

That’s not exactly rocket science, here’s another one for you:

1 Like

And Little Orphan Annie will sing about it!

Those orphans need to get jobs. Deadbeats.

1 Like

Sending all shards with one button is too easy, we need to add a minigame

3 Likes

Good idea. All shards should be shaped, randomly, like Tetris pieces… and we have to master it to optimize our shard stash.

6 Likes

Someone please move this to the top of Andrew’s Unofficial Road Map.

Naaah! It must be a rythm game where you have to click shards on tempo to a random song. You even can please the WASD crowd by changing it to a Dance Dance Revolution / Guitar Hero style game. Of course, we will eventually need to support the guitar controller (because mouse and keyboard is SO 2012) but i’m okay with that. I’d watch the hell out of streams like that. Mike during Dev Stream wanting to clean his inventory and suddenly popping the guitar controller to riff on some ACDC ? Heck yeah.

1 Like

shoosh… Mike is likely to implement that just to spite everyone for continually asking for this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s either that or a match-3 game.

3 Likes

April, plenty of time to develop it in time. Just saying…

2 Likes

Haven’t we already missed the initial release date for 1.0 by like… 2 years now? “In time” is purely subjective at this point :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.