Please scale uniques better - too weak compared to rares

I am always happy to discuss interesting things, even though the question was literally only meant for D3viant, because he threw around with such specific nubmers that i am curious if he is just mindlessly exaggerating or just flat out being rude.

Omnividence is a very interesting choice, because it’s literally a Stat Stick for most of the builds using it and not a particularly good one either, because a rare crafted staff is better for most builds. The +1 to all void skills is nice, but not a game-changer or build enabling for most builds i would say. That doesn’t mean there aren’t builds were this is the onyl choice to do a particular thing, but still it’s one of the less “unique” uniqeus i would say.

Exanguinous and Last Step Of The Living obviously have pretty much the same build enabling effect, but so does Shroud Of Obscurity.

I would argue, that Shroud Of Obscurity is even waaaay stronger, evne though the defensive aspect is worse.

I personally can’t even choose top 3, i need to name at least 5 so i can sleep well xD

So my top 5 are: Life’s Journey, Ignivar’s Head, Bulwark Of The Last Abyss, Transitent Rest and the whole Gaspar’s Set.

There are so many more i would want to name, but i need to limit my self here :imp:

death rattle, erek’s bones, and the ammy that is 1/100000 drop don’t suck.
THERE… NUMBERS

So you complain about uniques being mainly just stat sticks and one of your Top 3 Uniques is a big ass stat stick?

Aaaaaaaaallllrighty!

Actually, the stat that pulled me in on it was that -5 to void spell costs (-8 total). As a void caster, it helps a ton. It may not be necessary through testing given cooldowns and such. I haven’t gotten that far in tweaking yet though.

1 Like

Ok yeah, that’s a valid argument. I forgot that it grants more -mana cost than you usually would get from other non-unqiue items. (so it can be indeed build enabling)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.