Please let me forge an unique without having to go thru a boss fight

This is like having to run a half mile, underground, around obstacles to get snacks from the fridge. Sure, it’s good for you to get exercise and avoid repeat trips, but those are OUR snacks, and we deserve them. ;D

1 Like

*Steps back to re-read the plaque over the door. *

*Steps back in. *

Oh, sorry, I thought I was in the “Feedback and Suggestions” department, not the “Get Basic Game Mechanics Explained to You” department. :wink:

Thank you (sincerely) for your attempt to educate me, but what I’m expressing here is not a lack of understanding, it’s just an opinion: “I don’t personally care for the wipe mechanic.” I never liked it in MMO raids and I don’t like it here in dungeons.

I’m not saying LE is trash, I’m not screaming and crying for a refund - I am, in fact, very much loving this game so far, warts and all. I’m just here providing feedback (*points at sign *), based on my opinion as an individual player.

Sidebar:

This does make sense, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

wisdom

Dear developers please don’t make me play your content and just give me stuff for free.

Sincerely your tiktok generation

2 Likes

I would complain about the topic other way around. Boss fight for legendary forging is ok, but going through that dungeon is boring. Trash mobs are trash, not a challenge, so it seems to me they are there only to increase boredom.
At least soulfire dungeon gives you currency for gambler for clearing trash. In other dungeons trash is just trash.

2 Likes

This is sagely advice :stuck_out_tongue:

Very much agree and I am sorry people shot you down just for giving feedback.

-Some of the boss fights are sweatier than is my preference but I continue learning to try and get them down, just like you.

-Not asking bosses be dumbed down since I am aware a lot of people like this level of challenge.

-I think 2-3 runs at the boss before you are locked out is a completely reasonable compromise. It would certainly help me continue learning the boss mechanics better than having to constantly bring up content regurgitators on youtube.

2 Likes

Seems like once the forge is open at the end of the dungeon we should be allowed to do as many smashes as we want. Why is it gated to one per run?

What?
How did you come to that conclusion?

It’s self-explanatory from the design itself. So you don’t just empty out 100+ LP items from your stash at one go without having to put any effort into it. Be it time only if your build is strong enough that Julra poses no problem.
And if not for the chance to fail.

Why are keys used up? Do you break em every time you open the door? Would be dumb beyond end… clearly also a mechnical restriction to so it’s a limited resource in itself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.