Please. HELP

Okay I have submitted a forum post and made a reddit post, tried replying on reddit posts and I have received 0 help.

I am incredibly frustrated at the moment. I don’t know if this is a bug or what, but the game refuses to put me on Asia SE servers even though I am FROM ASIA. It forces me to play on EUW at 200ms+ ping when Asia SE gives me 55ms. I have no VPN, my steam region is the same as the region I live in, and yet the game refuses to put me on the right server.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I have scoured the internet for solutions and I can’t find anything. Trying to play a game that rewards you for having good mechanics when you can’t participate in said mechanics is VERY VERY tilting to play. I love this game thoroughly but this one issue is creating a major rift for my enjoyment of the game. Again, I have posted in multiple places and I don’t know where else to go, so I’m trying to make a second forum post after 2 weeks of receiving no response. Even some basic reasoning would at the very least put my mind at ease a little. Please, HELP.

Last Epoch has automatic server allocation and there are some known issues with it at the moment.

You can workaround these issues by asking in Discord or in game if somebody in your region is playing. Then they can host a party and you can portal to them. You will join their server.

Longer term i have made a suggestion for manual server region selection.

Please use Vote button at the top to add your support

Voted. I really hope they fix this…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.