Please Help - About Gear

Hello I’m playing a Rive Pally. I lunge and rive all day long using a mace and a sword.
My question to you is that I cannot find anything for my build. Everything I pick up has to do with minions and nothing else. I’m looking for mulit crit and it’s only on purple gear. Why is there nothing for this build and everything for a minion or a throwing build. Could someone chime in on this thank you.

Do you have a loot filter active that wasn’t set up properly, so it’s hiding all the affixes you actually want to find?

1 Like

Agree - definitely sounds like you need to adjust your loot filter.

If you don’t have one, this will be a starting place that you can finetune from:

https://www.lastepochtools.com/loot-filters/view/0oN70MA3

Click export and ‘Copy to Clipboard’. Then in game hit Shift+F to open filter menu. Hit ‘+’ to make a new filter and use ‘Paste Clipboard Contents’.

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you!
This community is so friendly and nice I love it!!

1 Like

join the Merchant guild, I played also Circle of Fortune and found nothing usefull, only Rogue stuff and I play also Paladin. Trading make sense and is not OP, you meed to level the guild to be able to buy more stuff.

I thought about this. I’m almost 10 on Circle and thought about switching. I just need to see what gear I cannot wear once I switch, I assume it’s all the Circle gear that has the icon on it?