Please give me the option to reset online progress for a new patch

This won’t be an issue when there are seasons but I don’t want to start the season with 8 tabs of gear millions on gold, etc… I want to start fresh and have a new journey. I should not only have the ability to delete a character but also all the money and stuff in my stash if I choose to.

There will be character Solo Self Found again.
That was confirmed by the devs.

1 Like

So character solo self found is different than whats in there currently. Not sure why this is an issue I would assume a lot of people would prefer to start fresh

1 Like

It’s not my cup of tea but i know some people like it.

I’d assume that something like this is coming with seasons since that (a clean economic slate) is one of the main points.

Previously it always was Character Self Found. With the MP Patch they changed this to Account Self Found.

The main issue with this was, that community events cannot be held anymore with “fresh starts”. So the change from character to account found was a negative aspect for this portion of the community.

EHG acknowledged this already and want to bring Character found back.

1 Like

I am OK with account self found and may prefer it since I like alts. All of this is not so much an issue when released and we have leagues.

But during beta when they are adding and changing so much stuff I would like the ability to treat each patch as basically a league where I can start from scratch.

Next patch is probably going to be 1.0, so you’ll have your wish then, as thats the start of cycles.

Id like to play this patch from scratch and not wait 3 or 4 months.

Same. But this patch already happened.

Hopefully we get ssf back soon

is it certain that seasons will come to LE? I thought they were not 100% sure yet.

It’s been certain for a long time and first cycle will come with 1.0.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve been talking about the for ages!

1 Like

To balance things and express my fears, i would like this proposed feature to be an OPTION and not a REQUIREMENT. I like my stuff and i don’t want to lose it - just the kind of player i am :slight_smile:

Previously Mike has said that his preference (not necessarily the way they’d go) is for seasonal content to be available to all without the need to start a new character, though the leaderboards would be for new characters (I think).

Cool, i’m ok with that. Thank you for info.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.