Please allow free switching between blessings

Many times I thought I switched to a new blessing, only to discover days later that I kept the old :cry:

I fully respect your design intentions here, but user interface design is horrible and I don’t think there’s a way to design this kind of system in a good way. If we can switch freely the system can be made simpler and mistakes can easily be corrected. Yes, this sacrifices some interesting gameplay choices. But you already put in a lot of effort to make sure the correct blessing ends up selected. At least for me this has proven a total failure.

Another improvement that can be made is that in the first timeline there is a chat with 2 options, which suggests that the blessing selection is affected by the selected chat option. Causing additional confusion. Very annoying.

Mike already said this will come. Don’t know if it will come with 1.1 or later, but it’s been confirmed already.

3 Likes

Sorry for asking then, I will delete the post.

No need to delete it. You could have searched before to find your answer, though it’s usually buried in other topics, so it’s alright. You can leave it up for future people to see, if they search.
And I don’t think you can delete a topic that’s already been answered.