Please add a monolith search function

This would make it much easier when searching for a monolith with a specific reward. Currently i have to mouse over every mono and check the rewards to find one that can drop what i’m looking for. If we had a search box, I could just type in the reward i’m looking for and find it quickly.

1 Like

Yeah, this has been requested multiple times. Here are the threads that I pulled up with a quick search.
Search Bar in Monoliths
Monolith Search Function
Monolith - Search Box

1 Like

You can tell the reward from the icon.

U can however

Currently u have to navigate the echo web to find them. With a way to search like u can in ur stash or even skills and passives. Those rewards can be highlighted.

100% agree with this qol. Tbh been playing since early 2019. I even suggested it when the echo webs became a thing. Before all we had was this monolith stone thing

Yeah, I don’t get EHG’s insistence on this. You’d still have to play through the monos in between where you are and where you want to get to. And given you don’t get to see monos further than 2 away from previously completed monos (ignoring the node that reveals the web in a larger area) I don’t get what they perceive as a downside. That said, because the visible number of monos isn’t massive, I’m not sure that it’d be a big upside either. Presumably, if you’re hunting for a particular reward node, you keep on going out until you find one & you only have to thing about the 2 or 3 monos that have been revealed from the just completed one which I’m not sure would be a big “win” for want of a better word. It’s not like maps in PoE where you need to search through what you have or what Kirac is selling to compare to what you’ve not done yet, then a search function is vital.

The biggest upside I’d see for this is for when you reroll echo rewards. If you have a big web already revealed, trying to find specific echoes is harder and you can easily miss one.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s fair 'cause you could possibly have a large number of things you need to review to head towards.

1 Like

On the topic of Mono’s UI - I want to see the name of echo on hover, not just when clicking it. E.g. if I want to avoid running arenas. It’s would be much faster to read that on mouse over below echo’s affixes.