Please add a Force Stop keybind

In every other ARPG you can use Shift to force stop your character in all situations. This has become habitual for many people from decades of ARPGs, please add it into the game. The current implementations do not feel as smooth as using force stop.

5 Likes

This!

2 Likes

1000% absolutely do this. I keep reaching for shift, to force stop my character, and nothing happens. It’s literally one of the literal first things I attempt to do in any arpg. I would love to have force stop, and don’t feel it’s at all an important place for a game to distinguish itself from others in the genre. I was and still am surprised that there is no force stop - I actually thought maybe there’s a button I am missing, but then I read this thread.

1 Like

I’m still hitting shift as I play and I’ve been playing for 7 hours. I so miss walking and casting with the same button.

2 Likes

Why isn’t there a force stop hotkey?
You would think that a huge update for the game would have a common place feature within the ARPG genre. You have a force move hotkey, what happened? I guess I’ll just stick to every other ARPG that has that hotkey. I hear there’s server issues anyways.

3 Likes

It used to be there before release. I used it all the time.
Looks like they broke it along with left click move/interact/skill function.
I hope they with fix them both together.

+1 for that, mandatory