Played Time tracker for the standalone client

Not sure if this has been suggested yet, I did a quick search and didn’t see anything. A played time tracker would be super nice. I for one like to see how much I have played a game. Steam has that feature for games but when I launch the game through steam, I get tremendous amounts of lag.

Yea. Would be nice. Also hopefully something better than POE’s which tracks only at the character level.

2 Likes

I would love this. Also, a bunch of other trackers would be nice, monster kills, damage done, highest crit, monoliths completed, etc.

3 Likes

Also, Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thank you! Ive actually been following all your build guides lol.

Yes! All kinds of trackers would be very nice.

and has to be / typed into the chat window, which is gone. Add a 5th tab with character achievements would be a nice touch once they get all the things sorted out to make it out of beta.

I only use the standalone launchers. Steam has too many issues with the Steam workshop having to convert it from one large files. Its the same issue PoE has with its ggpx file. 29Gb for a single steam download, or from the standalone launcher, its typically under 8Gb at update time. Which will happen this week for PoE. ugh come on post the BitTorret already

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

This may be an odd question… Why do you want to know how much time you have played?

Reason I ask is that after more than 3 decades of playing games I no longer care to know how much time I have spent on them… I have found that these kinds of thoughts are not conducive to a healthy mind… :wink:

ps… I understand a possible technical need to see for example how stable a game is crashes vs time played… but beyond that no…

because why not?

because why?

Because some people just like numbers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.