Planned Server Downtime: Tuesday, February 20th at 11:00 CT

In order to prepare the servers for launch, we will be taking them offline 2024-02-20T17:00:00Z.

Last Epoch will be unavailable until 2024-02-21T17:00:00Z.

27 Likes

This is how dates should be done. Do you think you could update the one in the release announcement thread? Not everone lives in the US.

14 Likes

When do 1.0 patch Notes release?

All the news for the pre patch hype week released at the same time the patch will release.

So I think its save to save the patch notes will release at that time.

This is how dates should be done. Do you think you could update the one in the release announcement thread? Not everone lives in the US.

I agree, I love thisā€¦ but let me add that the US has 4 time zones, and 6 in all 50 states (not even counting territories). My point is that even US-only announcements should be this way.

I donā€™t live in the US but I do live in one of their time zones (by longitude), so either way itā€™s what I use.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in UTC + 7 ā€¦ If the calculator is right, I can be playing the game like at 0:00 AM on thursday (in UTC + 7) assuming the Server is decent enough for everyone to login XD

Why do you need a calculator? The time shown in the OP should be displayd in your local time.

3 Likes

What are the chances servers will not crash during launch?

Will we be able to play offline during this time?

There have been a few threads already opened about this same question. There is a search button on the top right, you can find them there.

1 Like

Nice away to anounce the dates and timingā€¦

Will we be able to play in offline mode?

See everybody on the flip side!

3 Likes

In a thread in the Announcement section of the forum?

PVP MODE first please!!! offline mode is not importan like pvp

no pvp means for many players = this game is a ye very nice but short enjoyment!

PVP is the only reason for many players to playing alot and waste most time to play perm late game!

pls give us pvp players a sign, if a patch is planned onetimes!!! P L E A S E ! ! !
will this patch be just a dream or reality?

will we be able to play offline during this time

1 Like

unfortunately not, but any downtime after 1.0 will allow you to use offline mode. this is a fix that is coming in 1.0

All this waiting made me productive D:

1 Like

Great job with the calculator. I was ready to hit google and check what time it was going to be but even in this youā€™re thinking of the players.

Kudos.