Phantom grip is off the hook for zoo Necro

I am running an Arronns Will Zoo build, now in eternal realm. With two lp3 hollow rings. Replacing a single ring with an lp0 phantom grip upped my dps so much taking 2 instead of 3 golems was well worth while. losing 3lp worth of benifits, well worth while. I can only imagine what this ring will do with a non Arrons build.

That surprises me, I wouldn’t have thought 2-4% flat minion crit chance & +1-2 minion skills (& some mana) would have been with a 3lp Hollow Ring, for a Forged Weapon build, yeah 'cause you get a load of other stats.

1 Like

the hollow finger is a relic. I recently added phantom grip and the 3pl hollow fills alot of my res requirment. The hollow will be replaced. Maybe with a crab ring if I can get enough lp to put my res in it.

1 Like

Are you sure? Did you test damage properly? No way your 21st and 22nd points in a skill tree are THAT impactful. Straight up minion damage ring would be better. I don’t think golems are very high DPS…which is why I don’t use Aaron’s Will. Exsanguinous is just too good to pass up. So much tankiness.

its not the skills dude, its the +4% base crit. that nearly doubles the crit chance of my zombies and golems. pushes my wraiths up to 100% crit. The math is clear it is big dps buff.

What do you consider “proper” dps testing?

1 Like