Pets?

Where are the pets? All ARPG games have pets to collect gold! You want me to pick up shards which are boring after 1millionth shards; OK! but the gold that I need to run over like Super Mario is just a terrible choice and an even worse design decision!

Grim dawn doesn’t have a pet
Path of exile doesn’t have a pet
Diablo iv doesn’t have a pet

What are all these aprgs you are referring to?

He probably means D3. But even in D3 your pet only picked up golds years after release. In fact, only a few years ago.

EDIT: Actually, I was wrong. D3 picked up gold much sooner. What they did recently was salvage gear. It still didn’t pick up gold initially.

1 Like

Torchlight is the only one I can remember that had a pet that did that. I only played D3 one playthrough, didn’t like it that much so wasn’t around when they apparently did this.

1 Like

Its a must have, most of the gold stay in the floor and we dont have sounds for filters so you have no idea when a good item drops 2 screens away (that its normal with most of the builds).

Ignore the LE-DEFENDER-TROPP, it’s very annoying to have these trolls encourage people to leave the game and go to play diablo in every thread.

I know, i’m still feeling the effects of leaving that 250 gold lying on the floor from that last mono.

1 Like

Just go pick it up?

You can’t be that lazy…

Gold isn’t that scarce anyways, you can afford to leave it on the ground.

Well, there’s also Wolcen :rofl:

D4 will be getting pets soon. So more like doesn’t have them yet.

No one ever mentions Warhammers arpg lol. I mean if we can acknowledge abandoned Wolcen why not Warhammer.

Or undecember but I suppose it’s more mobile like

I never played the Warhammer thing, and Wolcen is just known as the thing with a bunch of good ideas killed by bad decisions.

That and it’s basicly the meme stepchild of the ARPG world.