Pet Build for Pushing

I’m tired of trying to ice skate up hill so I was wondering if there is a pet build that can push? I’m not talking 1000 corruption but maybe something around 400ish. So it looks like it is Dread shade with the dread lord helmet?

Either fire or cold minions can get you there. Check out LeTools for some builds over there!
Here’s my cold minion build I play regularly that is farming at 500c

I believe wraith lord is overtuned and will probably get nerfed with 1.1.
As @Chaustrologic said, fire minions will get you to 300c or thereabouts. Turret flame wraiths will get you higher (probably 600+) and there are a couple variations on those.

There used to be a fun build where you’d summon zombos from potions (via the experimental affix) and everything would blow up for a lot of damage, but I don’t know if that’s still viable after 1.0, since I think it used a lot of negative mana.

Wolves/squirrels Beastmaster is also a good build for that.

Just look around in lastepochtools.com for pet builds and check the videos, or browse youtube. There should be plenty around to give you an idea on what to do and then have fun adapting those for your playstyle.

1 Like

Auto-zombies are still very viable but the passives that made it incredibly automated got nerfed.

2 Likes

I think you’re not referring to the same one I was referring to. There used to be a build that used the 2 rings that resummoned zombos. And that build was fun but it was “normal”.

The build I was referring to just exploded all your minions at once. You summoned zombies from the potion and they would all immediately explode doing crazy damage.

1 Like

Allie did a Necromancer cold archmage build she called Fred which can still push corruption at least up to 400. You can find that on LE Tools or Maxroll I believe.

2 Likes

Im farming 375 die maybe once every 15-20 monoliths cause I like the to run high offence and dodge bad stuff. Can easily do 400. Minion Crit IMO is better than Minion elemental. Wraiths and Mages especially do well with high crit.

2 Likes

It works nowadays

3 Likes

I’ve tried cold, fire and necrotic damage with and without aaron will. Best combination so far is aaron + necrotic damage. Haven’t tried a crit build so far.

1 Like

Why Necrotic + Arrons? Golems don’t do Necro damage?

1 Like

Bone and blood golem does physical damage. In my opinion golems are not meant to do damage but to draw aggro from you and the other minions and to retaliate with spells. I went with necrotic damage because dread shade gives 50% increased necrotic damage and that’s insane. On the other hand fire is awesome and flame wraiths hit like a truck, but from personal experience full melee + dread shade is a little bit superior.

1 Like

Dreadshade needs a way to have a fire conversion. At some point I want to try and do ice golems and stack vitality with Aaron’s Will.

I’d love to see that, and better way to cast the spell would be much appreciated. Casting dread shade nowadays is a headache, and the UI doesn’t help neither. All the time I’m trying to cast the damn thing on the right minion while trying to guess how much time is left before having to re-cast.

1 Like

@SudKreuz The only work around i’ve found is casting dread shade immediately on a minion summon. I run archers in my build and will do this between every other pack of mobs I run into. It’s terrible but I don’t mind it as much using lich’s scorn for the cold conversion.

I saw this build but it clears so good I was afraid that it would be nerfed in the near future.

its another ward abuse build and I think the days of 15k+ ward are numbered.