Personal suggestion 个人建议

The following is a machine flip:

First of all, I don’t know English

1. After adding new peak content, I hope to add a limit to corruption, such as 1000

Perhaps in the later stages, some BDs can reach 10000, while others can only reach 1000. Following D3’s approach is to balance professions, weaken and strengthen, but it can never be balanced, adding endless workload to oneself.

If there is a limit, strong players can play and weak players can also play, there is no need to weaken the strong BD and let the player who originally played that BD lose.

After reaching the upper limit, the strong early stage is faster, while the weak later stage can also catch up with the same efficiency.

There is no need to balance a lot of work every time new content is updated or players develop new BD, creating a workload for themselves.

1. I feel that there are too few passive skills, and many BDs need to frequently use 4 to 5 skills, which may lead to the old path of Diablo 3.

Due to the existence of reducing CDs and the ability to quickly replenish buffs, the game has become increasingly unsuitable for humans to play. As a result, many players who are still playing have succumbed to cheats and scripts in the later stages.

Their designers realized this issue in Diablo 4 and World of Warcraft. Warcraft has been simplified a lot, and Diablo 4 intends to fix the CD time without any attribute reduction. It’s been a long time since they followed it, and I wonder if they have actually installed it?

In fact, POE is not good either. I have wanted to play it many times, watching other people’s videos. My skills are so gorgeous that they explode, and the full screen light pollution makes it impossible to see monsters and maps clearly. I run so fast that I can’t even watch drops. I have to rely on plugins to broadcast voice messages. I hope the final era will not develop like this.

The eagle tamer’s landmines have developed in that direction, playing games is like looking directly at welding.

I personally don’t like the summoning of druids. I chose the zoo because I am lazy, and as a result, each animal has a separate skill that needs to be manually pressed.

What I prefer is that out of the 5 skills, 2 are commonly used, 1 explosive long CD move, and 2 auxiliary passive or displacement skills.

1. Regarding manufacturing

I think the significance of manufacturing should be to provide an entry-level equipment for me to build between entering the timeline and reaching my BD formation.

The ultimate good equipment still needs to be obtained by dropping, don’t rely too much on manufacturing and filling holes. Although it is a random feature of this game, it will make people feel very complex to play. The filter will copy others’, causing them to not understand why they want this in the later stage of playing?

The direct drop in the later stage is the driving force for me and a certain dark anchor to brush monsters in this type of game.

I really like your legendary equipment for random growth, and I really enjoy the luck it brings.

But I don’t like attributes, but without holes, or attributes with holes, it’s not a frustrating feeling.

1. The ladder is not yet complete

This arena wave number is not suitable for use in ladder ranking. I hope to create new content to rank in the future.

Separate and rank each profession for job transfer.

I don’t know whether we can create a new model of the ladder, such as the accumulation type, so that the ladder will not be dominated by the same strong BD, and the weak BD will also be brilliant.

1. Finally

Most of my advice comes from years of playing Blizzard games, where they have been wondering why players are losing and why new players are not coming.

In fact, they themselves turned the “game” into “numerical value”, while in World of Warcraft, they turned the “world” into “difficulty”, and the threshold became higher and higher, making it difficult for newcomers to enter, while the elderly were gradually eliminated.

In the past, when playing World of Warcraft, I used to tell newcomers: No, it’s okay, let’s take you!

Up to now, it has become all about seeking new people: please don’t drag us down!

The focus of the game should be on fun, not endless balance patches.

首先,我不会英文

1,在你们加入新的巅峰内容后,希望能给腐化加一个上限,比如1000
也许后期有些BD可以打10000,有些BD却只能到1000,按照D3的处理方式就是平衡职业,削弱和加强,但是永远都平衡不了,给自己增加无尽的工作量。
如果有了上限,强的能玩,弱的也能玩,不必去削弱强势BD让本来玩那个BD的玩家失落。
有了上限之后,强势的前期快一些,而弱势的后期也能追赶上一样的效率。

不必每次更新了新内容,或者玩家开发出了新BD就要大量的平衡工作,自己给自己制造工作负担。

2,我感觉被动技能过于少了,而很多BD都要频繁的使用4到5个技能,这可能会走上暗黑3的老路。
由于减CD的存在,以及短时间补BUFF的技能,导致游戏变得越来越不是给人类玩的,于是后期很多还在玩的人都屈服于了外挂和脚本。
他们的设计师在暗黑4和魔兽世界意识到了这个问题,魔兽简化了不少,暗黑4是打算固定CD时间,不受任何属性缩减,很久没有关注了,不知道他们实装了没有?

其实POE也不好,我曾经多次想去玩,看别人的视频,技能华丽到爆炸,全屏幕光污染,根本看不清怪物和地图,跑得飞快,甚至来不及看掉落,必须靠插件播报语音,希望最后纪元不要发展成这样。
驯鹰者的地雷已经向着那个方向发展了,玩游戏和直视电焊一样。

我个人比较不喜欢的是德鲁伊的召唤,我选择动物园就是因为我懒,结果每个动物还有一个单独的技能需要自己手动来按。

我比较希望的是5个技能中,有2个是常用的,1个爆发型的长CD大招,和2个辅助型的被动或位移。

3,关于制造
我觉得制造业存在的意义应该是在我进入时间线后和到达我BD成型之间,提供一个入门装备的打造。
最终好的装备还是需要靠掉落来获取,不要太依赖制造和填孔,虽然是这个游戏的随机特色,但是会让人门的人玩起来感到很复杂,过滤器去抄别人的,导致自己玩到后期了都不理解自己为什么要这个?
后期的直接掉落,是我,以及某个暗黑主播对这类游戏刷怪的驱动力。

你们的随机成长的传奇装备,这个我就很喜欢,我很喜欢随机带来的运气。
但是我不喜欢属性对了,但是没有孔,或者有孔的属性又不对这种挫败感。

4,天梯还不完善
这个竞技场波数并不适合用来做天梯排名,希望之后能做个新内容来排名。
把每个职业转职也分隔开来排名。
不知道是否能开创一种新模式的天梯,比如积累型的,不至于让天梯全是一模一样的强势BD霸占,让弱势BD也能出彩。

5,最后
我大部分的建议是来自多年玩暴雪游戏的感受,他们一直纳闷自己为什么玩家会流失,为什么新玩家不来。
其实就是他们自己把“游戏”做成了“数值”,魔兽世界,把“世界”做成“难度”,门槛越来越高,新人进不来,老人又逐渐被淘汰。
以前玩魔兽世界,都是和新人说:不会也没关系,我们带你!
发展到如今,变成了都是求新人:求你们别来拖累我们!

游戏的重心应该是好玩,而不是无尽的平衡补丁。

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.