Pc reboot

Hello,

Since the beginning off the week my pc reboot sometines when i play to LE (between 5 minutes and 1 hour).

I have red some topics, wich said to desactivate CORTANA and WINDOWS notifications, but it doesn’t work.

Have you any solutions avaible ?

Below my setup :

• AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 4.20 GHz
  • 32 GO RAM
  • NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080
  • ASUS - AMD X570 TUF GAMING PLUS WIFI - ATX
  • W10

Thanks for the time and your help about my problem.

Player-prev.log (87.7 KB)

Thanks

Hey, Welcome to the forum…

The log that you provided is totally normal and shows that the game shutdown fine - is this a log immediately after your system rebooted? The logs cycle so its important that you copy the file before starting the game again.

Please can you provide the new player.log & player-prev.log after the reboot AND your le_graphicsmanager.ini file (game settings) and the output of a dxdiag report (system, drivers, diagnostics)

Cortana & Windows notifications have no impact on LE.

Some questions & checks:

• What changed on your system at the beginning of the week?

• Does your system Blue Screen or just restart?

• Are you monitoring your system devices to try and see if there is some component failing? Are things like CPU/GPU/Temps/Harddrives etc as expected?

• Have you looked at Windows View Reliability History to see if Windows is reporting any problems on your system?

• Have you recently had a power problem? Has your power gone off unexpectedly? Could you have a problem with your power supply?

• Have you opened your system to make sure that all the components are clean, fans working, nothing look like its loose or smell strange?

• Is your WIndows installation up to date with all patches and relevant optional updates?

• Is your GPU driver up to date and installed using a CLEAN installation?

• Have you run the Steam Game File Verification option to make sure your game install is Ok?

• Are you running any other applications while testing LE?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.