Pc crash on server lags and deleted idols

so multiple times by now when i start a new character and deck him out with good idols ive collected they just get deleted after like a zone change or couple of minutes passing cant pinpoint it and that is very frustrating to your session and the actual good stuff you collected is just gone…

secondly now that i write bug report there was a very crazy bug going on during your multiplayer launch that completly crashed my pc multiple times and painfully slow restarting taking up to 20 minutes until my pc was up again … this never happened in any other game aside of some wierd crashes and bluescreens which my pc could just recover and restart normaly …
so how that one happened was always the same and it goes like this … it is evening the servers are close to a big log or crash wahtever → i exit an completed echo → now the server seem to disconnect → i start a new echo a second later and try to join it while your servers went down briefly → my pc now completly freezes and dies trying to join an online echo while your servers are down → my pc does some very painfull beeping sounds on restart and struggles to start at all → then i sit in hour long waiting ques and just give up for the day and be pissed since this game hurt my hardware

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.