Patch Preview: Beta 0.8

Nope.

1 Like

All the characters we currently play are “offline” characters.

Those will not get touched at all.

Once Online/MP hits, we will have to create new characters, since all “Online” Character will be server-sided.

But you will be able to play your offline characters at anytime. Even when online mode hits in the future

1 Like

It usually isn’t a bad idea to start a new character though, just to check out the changes that happen throughout the game.

1 Like

Mad Hype

When will the update send be out to us? I mean the clock time in the 4th December. Greets from Germany.

please see topic: Estimated time for patch 0.8 - #13 by VapingNeckbeard

And here I was
“I wonder if there is anything new on LE”
LE: “Here is the new rogue class”
…Neat

Thank you.

ok so its 6pm on 4 Dec and still no patch ?

they are based in Texas, USA, we must wait like 6 hours more

Correct.

So the patch comes to us at midnight

1 Like

6h ?

Gives us plenty of time to answer the most important question of this patch :
Am I going to play a filthy litte bladedancer or a brave marksman ?

Absolutely unbiased question btw.

Clearly a filthly little Bladedancer with one of these.

1 Like

One ? Didn’t you read the patch preview ?

This is dual wielding time ! Get two of them !

Apart from that sick stats one this one !

Unshure if i should start ssf hc or just test on softcore. But oh well… it will be really fun… so hyped about the marksman :smiley: Im really curious about the new chat frame aswel :slight_smile:

Hey devs do we have an ETA for patch being available?

I’ve not seen any mention of a time, but at this point it doesn’t really matter for me. I’m leaving in an hour to go dogsit my mom’s dog. She lives in the middle of BFE with pretty much no reliable internet. Since the game doesn’t have offline yet, I will have to wait till Sunday when I get home to test it out. That said, given how many patch updates usually come with new content, that may be for the best as hopefully by Sunday any issues that have risen up will be dealt with.

No, we don’t.

1 Like

I can help you decide :slight_smile:
If you’re planning on testing every possible mechanic for the class, theory crafting and such, go softcore.
If you want to live on the edge and have new hc sensations, go hc.
I hope this helps :slight_smile: