Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.10

just wanted the TOOLTIP DPS.

Most looking forward to is update to acolyte animations and Infernal Shade. It’s about time for acolyte animations to get some love! Hype.

Loot filters, crafting changes and an acolyte animation update! Super HYPE!
Can’t wait to see what 0.8 brings. Fingers crossed for the Rogue!

I’m ready!

Wow, I gotta get me some a that patch lovin’. I hope it’s been tested properly…

1 Like

Does it mean the totem proc will be removed as well?

:slight_smile:

According to the forecast, what remains for Phase 3 that’s not Multiplayer:

• Rogue
  • Gates of Memorium
  • Dual Wielding
  • Lost Memories
  • Legendaries

It’s strange though that Dual-Wielding is an entry of the forecast but not Ranged weapons. :thinking:

Anyway, I believe Rogue and Dual Wielding are for next patch. Rogue can’t be added without Dual Wielding. Dual Wielding could be added without Rogue but it would be mean.
Among the three others, I would say Lost Memories and Legendaries, as they could be introduced partially. There are already a lot of things to be added so the Gates could be a too big additionnal chunk.

3 Likes

This is AMAZING. I am excited to see the direction this goes.

1 Like

I think the 4 items from Phase 3 for patch 8.0 are going to be:

1. Rogue
  2. Marksman Mastery
  3. Bladedancer Mastery
  4. Dual Wielding

since each of these has a separate bullet point in the forecast.

3 Likes

Rogue has marksman so it requires Ranged weapons, however I suppose rogue really doesn’t need a dual wielding itself and is global for all classes

Nice one!! Keep up the good work!!

This patch adds Firebrand, a new Spellblade skill.

Can’t wait to see more details on this. The name makes it sounds like it will fit in my ignite spellblade nicely.

Our next update, Patch 0.8, will stick with the ‘4’ theme, albeit in a different way - it features four items from Phase 3!

0.8 HYPE! I can’t wait for future updates. Keep up the good work.

Hell YES!..

one problem… now I dont feel like playing till the patch drops…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

HYPE HYPE really looking forward to the loot filter. will help a lot :slight_smile:
Great work Guys keep on grinding :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

****! How do I keep missing these things!

That would have been my guess as well. Or we get legendaries and end-game Content, along with dual wielding.

But I think its too early for more end-game Content? Oh gosh exciteeeed

I’m extremely nervous about the changes to defense… one of the big attractions to me for LE is that the defenses feel new and refreshing and each class has incentives to build defense’s differently. I’m very tired of “OK I’ve capped resistance time to build as much hp as possible” and have enjoyed having tradeoffs between high hp/high ward builds vs low hp high protection builds.

Overall I trust EHG since every update I’ve seen since I started playing in 0.7.5 has been wonderful, but I can’t say I’m excited for this change.

Also intrigued by what they have planned for forge guard with two of their skills being removed.

1 Like

Wow, looks awesome.

Hopefully all those changes get proper testing before going live :smiling_imp:

Really looking forward to:

But since mp isn’t in it, i guess we all can be excited for some new classes or legendaries maybe?!?!

It’s just removing it as an active skill.

1 Like