Patch 1.2 Timeline, 1.1 Event Updates, and Cycle Poll

Its good if there is a refresh because we are in a period where there is nothing new until last month and with this already rigged economy this league don’t have any meaning to play so a event to have fresh start & new economy make it a great motivation for me to try this event.

Instead no fresh start make it meaningless because currently this game have no meaning if you don’t play merchant league and those that say No are idiot that play not efficiently well if you like spending your time in trashy prophecy to have loot explosion of trash stuff cool for you…

1 Like

We’ll likely be getting this same information tomorrow, but Karv, a game designer at EHG, shared the following details about the upcoming Stash Tab Priority System that’s coming with this Imperial Uprising Event on Sept. 19 within a post on the LE Reddit:

4 Likes

Are there any plans to implement something similar to Runewords in Diablo 2? That would be just awesome to hunt for rare runes and combine them into powerful words.

Please no. Runewords invalidated 90% of the Loot options and only bases for the Runewords were worth looking for. Outside of specific Uniques

5 Likes

I vote no reset, just enable the event.

This whole post is just speculative about what you think MG players are gonna do & all your numbers are just random dart throws. You can continue to play COF on legacy no problem, no benefit to you for the new cycle, no need to complain.

You’re saying that the economy is both so inflated with duped gold that everything in bazaar is gold capped, but nobody has enough gold to run the LA? That doesn’t make any sense logically. Ideally the MG loop would be to run LA and sell the loot you get on the guild for a profit. but you clearly don’t like either MG or LA so, again, this reset doesn’t affect you.

Just today in global someone described MG as ‘unlimited free items’ faction because they had so much gold from selling in bazaar compared to the cost of lightless arbor chests he just maxed out every reward without thinking about it.

That said, a different additional gold sink would probably help this game.

1 Like

Is there by any chance that you guys can add a new feature for the IDOLS where in we can combine them or something like that. TY

When is cycle starting. I am kinda Excited. But I will be playing in non cycle mode. Need to finish my level 100 Flame Mage Soc.

1 Like

hi guys, when the server turn online? i cant find the information on the forum.
ty

The latest system message said servers were coming back online but that was nearly 12 hours ago. Still waiting on US West to get back online.

As per the announced timeline it should be online in ~1 hour.