Patch 0.8.2 is live!

Thanks for the awesome patch. Really starting to show some polish and all the changes so far are great. Much better UI. Really impressed so far. I suspect some people may become annoyed at rearranging idols all the time but I think it was better. Maybe consider a smart sorting algorhthym that automatically resorts when you add a new relic with maybe there being a priority button to maintain certain sizes. Game is still in great shape. Only real issue I see is that the game improves as you go on and the ruined era is just not up to the quality visually and layout wise to the rest of the game so that might hurt initial impressions. Seriously considerig adding additional support as it is so impressive

Of course I haven’t explored everything yet, but right now the patch is really brilliant.
The new visuals are impressive, the boss of act 3 is awesome, the musics are very nice. :slight_smile:

New monolith is great! This solves many of my concerns from the previous iteration as it gives the player much more choice which is always a good thing. The new echo types make it less repetitive overall as well. This makes me excited for the future!

This feels like maps and Delve put together into one nice combo. Best part is this can be expanded in so many ways to make it even better and Oroboros is a nice break from repetition as well since you don’t even know what he’s going to do. That is one cool fight design I look forward to doing more of!

You can even fight the bosses with no modifiers just maybe some corruption level which is neat. Lots of different strategies you can use now to farm the monolith. Look forward to whats next!

All in all 10/10 best patch yet.

Also forgot to mention in my initial post that the corruption modifier reset when I did Oro a 2nd time. Is this an intended mechanic or a bug? I honestly expected it to roll over and was surprised when it didn’t. Still all good either way was mostly just curious.

Fix Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

FPS generally took a serious bad hit for a lot of people i know, including myself, it depends a lot of the areas, not a constant thing (makes me think it’s only a matter of optimization), but when it happens, it’s a no-no. This is getting me back to POE until it’s reasonnably fixed. :frowning:

the grind to a end boss is hideous for level 100

1200 stability points about 40 dungeons.

I did the level 90 so it wasn’t so bad. That does indeed sound long for empowered monos for a run time.

Yeah, but let’s see v. 1.0 already.

I just did about 40 maps for level 90 too… nearly 3 hours for the final boss -.-

73 echoes completed, still no 3rd quest echo WTF (2 have already been completed before patch)

How much stability (the bar at the top) do you have compared to how much you need? If the bar is full have you clicked on the glowy icon on the left side of the screen?

Were you doing low stability maps near the centre of the web or higher stability maps further from the centre?

LOL how should someone know that he must click the icon. thats just STUPID.

i clicked the icon several times on the bar . but not on the left side. thats just bad implementation sorry

Because it’s big & glowy? It kinda attracts the eye & begs to be pressed, like a big red button or a sign saying “wet paint”.

I sincerely hope that when the final release of the game goes live that you will not force Mac users to wait. I was all excited to try Storm Crows on my Primalist and lo and behold…there is no .8.2 update yet for Mac users.

Did they release 0.8.1 on Mac (given the above)?

its not obvious. for me, i thought that the quest echo would show up as echo-“island”.
its just bad implementation. a person is focused on the center of the screen. or at least the right side because thats the side all information is showing . e.g. multipliers or questlog. but not left side. you can defend it all you want its just not userfriendly lol.

btw the same “little” golden yellow button is also on the stability timeline. looks exactly the same., i clicked this one a trillion times. because that one looks obvious

At the big welcome screen, my version just says 0.8D. Maybe I should just reboot into Windows via Bootcamp if I have to put up with this. :frowning:

If you don’t think its obvious that’s fair enough, but I do… Though I agree with you about the player focussing on the right side (as I had previously fed back regarding the position of the existing modifiers).
I’m not sure why the icon at the top isn’t clickable when that’s where the gauge is that fills up. Maybe the first time you go back to that screen after hitting the stability required there could be a golden wave that expands from the button to draw the eye there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.