Paladin's Holy Aura bugged and also causing PC crashes

Holy Aura for whatever reason consumes Paladin’s node from passive tree Alignment, which makes a healing spell to have more effectiveness every 3 seconds. With Holy Aura up, the buff is consumed immediately after it activates. It makes certain builds like Judgement aura or Holy Trail Javelin lot worse.

Also my PC has been crashing quite often when I was playing my Paladin and it didn’t crash once when playing other classes. I often crashed outside combat and the only spell that was active was Holy Aura.

The nodes I was running on Holy Aura tree were: Shelter from the storm, Mighty shield, Rahyeh’s devotion, Rahyeh’s fury, Burning blows, Vital boon, Purification and Redemption.

EDIT: after some more testing it seems like even low level sentinels crash my PC. Not sure what it could be. No other class crashes my PC.

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

The Alignment Holy Aura etc interaction is a known issue that has been reported before… (You can search the forum for more info)… Not sure that it makes things a “lot worse” but there is something happening there…

Regarding the crashing, please can you include more information & some log files…

• player.log (game debug log file - preferably just after a crash has happened as this file is cycled)
  • le_graphicsmanager.ini (game setting file)
  • output from a dxdiag report (if using windows) or similar on linux.

See Useful files - Last Epoch Support Hub

General things whenever you are experiencing crashing:

1. Make sure that the game files are up to date (on Steam you can verify game file integrity)
  2. Make sure your GPU drivers are recent (last 2-3 months)

Have you tried getting steam to verify the game files?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.