# # # Paladin's Destructive Impact Skill not increasing area damage # # #

Hello there!

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ (_____ # # # :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: It doesn’t really work!! :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: # # # _____)

I’m having an issue with the Paladin’sDestructive Impact” skill in Last Epoch version 1.0.5.2. It appears that the skill is not increasing the area of damage as intended when investing points into it. :slight_smile:

Observations :speech_balloon:

Even with 4 points invested in the skill, the area remains unchanged.
I reset the skill tree of all other skills and added points only in Destructive Impact, but the size remained unchanged.
I removed all of my items to see if any of them were affecting the effects of Destructive Impact, but the skill still didn’t work as expected.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ :x: :x: :large_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond:Could someone please help me with this issue? :small_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :x: :x: :x:

Summary:

The Paladin’s “Destructive Impact” skill is not increasing the area of damage as intended.
The issue persists even when no other skills are equipped and no items are worn.
Please help me with this issue.

Any answers? :slightly_smiling_face:

ty