Overgrowth Bloom

Is there a specific way to farm overgrowth bloom relics or something? I never found one, and the gambler doesn’t seem to trade them. Which would be very useful since i wanted to farm “Last Gift of the Mountain” and buying overgrowth bloom relics from the gambler till i got it would be the safer way

Overgrowth Bloom is a guaranteed unique drop from in one of the Time Rifts, the one with the plant boss at the end.

Don’t feel bad man. I have 700+ hours. Never got that uniq (still do not have it haha). It was first after Mcfluffin told me, that it is a drop from a specific boss, I realized that RNG was not against me. Haha :smiley:

Oh yeah sorry I think i explained my self poorly. I know about the unique overgrowth bloom, i’m talkin about the non-unique version which can be found on last epoch database Overgrowth Bloom - Relic - Last Epoch Item Database
I guess that this item isn’t actually in the game as a common drop right now, since the gambler doesn’t have it.
Maybe tho there’s a specific way to farm “Last Gift of the Mountain” as the Overgrowth Bloom unique? Otherwise i guess i’ll have to hope in RNG

I am pretty sure that base item only drops as uniques and cannot drop in other forms

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.