Our Gift To You & Thank You

Ich habe gestern auch mehrfach versucht ins spiel zu kommen, aber ohne erfolg. habe mir dann gesagt ich probiere es heute und es klappt. Das habt ihr echt prima gemacht EHG. Wann bekomme ich den Mantel?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: awesome!!! thanks devs on creating such a great game

Well, it gives me time to train offline, to be on point when all comes online :slight_smile: no worries for me

А как получить этот плащ, я немного не понял))

1 Like

How do you claim it? i bought the game a year ago?

me too

same here.

I don’t have the autumn wrap though, will it be gifted at some later time?

How to collect it, I don’t have it in the cosmetics tab, I had the game before and played in the beta.

It will automatically be delivered to you.
Some people have it already, some don’t (me included).
Just be PATIENT.

Let’s go W game

And there is also plenty of “we’s” who are not good.
Its not because you dont have a problem that everybody is like you.

I have the basic version on steam, I didn’t get the gift :confused:
Should I get it ?

Unable to claim Autumnnal Wrap - not available. Have the Golden Guppy.

[ Just posting a reply in this topic, so if I don’t get the Autumnnal Wrap (that’s what the picture says “Autumnnal”, not “Autumnal”) in a couple days, I have something to point to, to show I was here. ]

[edit add: I did get my twitch drop Mantle of the Prophesier.]
[edit add: And I got my twitch drop Green Dire-Guana pet in-game, too. Still no Autumnnal Wrap, though.]

Hey, i’ve bought Last Epoch on March 2023, will i get this cloak too ? should be fair i guess lol…

thank you

And how do i claim it? Nothing appears in my back mtx. I do have the golden puppy though.

I’m guessing this thing is stuck in the void with the Twitch drop MTX that isn’t available either.

I think they’ve got more important things to fix now than a couple of MTX itemdrops.
Pretty sure in time everything that was promised will be given, I got faith in these devs.

1 Like