Our Gift To You & Thank You

Thanks!

Thank you so much, Steve! You guys are the best. I finally was able to log in 5 minutes ago and got to the first town. It does seem a little laggy – i.e., when I click on the ground to move, there is often a slight delay. I’m glad I am not playing hardcore!

Nice! LOGIN!

Oh sweet. Thank you for the item! Much appreciated.

This will look nice on a squirrel build, fits the forest theme!

1 Like

Depending on which edition you purchased, you should have the Golden Guppy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can confirm i bought the game a year ago and i do have the golden guppy

Could be better, could be worse I guess. I think it could have been a springnal wrap since the real world is starting spring soon lol. But ok thanks for something.

Thank you for your hard work. On the other side I’m glad I didn’t try to play on the launch day.

Thank you for your hard work and as a new player I’m excited to play when the servers smooth out :slight_smile:

Any idea why I bought the game years ago and yet never received an Adventures Backpack?

cool cape

So , how do you get this ?

2 Likes

how do we get this exactly? I know it says “automatically” but nothing shows in my mtx menu, I’m assuming it will eventually right? (I do have golden guppy and traveler’s backpack)

5 Likes

dope! how and when can we claim it?

1 Like

Really cool cape. Thanks!

How about offering refunds to the steam players that bought your game in early access and went over the time limit to get a steam refund. At this point that is the only gift I want. I am so tired of horrible launches being the norm and have lost all desire to play this game.

5 Likes

Awesome!

Can we get a refund for the game? because I don’t want to play it anymore

2 Likes