Option to improve target farming echos

At the moment target farming gear from echos feels a bit sad. The nodes dont appear all that often, and when they do you only get 1 (With a chance at 2 with CoF) of the type of gear you are looking for. Not to mention that Uniques get shared with set gear and until set gear gets buffed having that drop is just a big disappointment.

I think as you build corruption in a timeline you should be able to spend points to determine what nodes appear more and which appear less. Every 50 or 100 corruption would earn you 1 point towards doing this. Making something appear more or less often would take 1 point the first time you choose it, 2 the second etc. Or something similar (1,1,2,2,3,3 etc) This would make farming specific timelines a better experience instead of just getting super high corruption on one timeline and just relying on the overall higher drop rates of everything.

1 Like

It wouldn’t.
Common uniques have lower chances to drop the higher the corruption. This is what I heard, and tested as well. I’ve been farming days on end to get a unique dagger only to find out its very rare in 100 corruption which forced me to play <100 corruption to find it.

With the way things are, I mean you’ve got a good idea, but I don’t think it can work given how things are currently set up.

So while I’ll have more nodes that drop that gear the more corruption I have, it still won’t drop. Uncommon and rare uniques (I think) are post 100 corruption.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

so far corruption only affects some blessings and drops from shade (up to 300c). I’ve been getting plenty 1, 2, 3 LP low lvl unique that I need for my build without issue at 600c, still no 4LP tho *sad.