Option to disable character quips

Simple enough, hearing “fools… FOOLS” all the time is a little annoying, so I would like an option to disable all character combat chatter (including the grunts if possible). I know you can currently mute all voices, but that would also mute all the NPC voice acting which I definitely don’t want as I enjoy that (I wish there was more of it).

If you wanted to go a step further you could give the option of full, reduced and disabled.

1 Like

You’re not the only one gets bothered by it my friend. I as well find this quite annoying so I’ve made a suggestion about this before. And it’s too common for the voice lines to overlap on each other cancelling the previous one. Would be nice to have character and NPC volume slider a separate one. But I think a “disable combat chatter” would be a better option since some of your character’s dialogue is part of the story.

3 Likes

This is something I always wish i could turn off in my games. It gets so annoying after playing for so many hours. Its cool the first 20 times maybe if there is a cycle between different quips, but over time its just annoying. A slider or a toggle for the quips would be an amazing idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.