Online region issue

Hello there, im having a issue since the beta MP test and todays launch of MP, i live in South America Argentina, and every time i log in to the game i get sended to the US CENTRAL region with 170+ ms, and all my friends are getting in the South America Servers with less than 30 ms, is there any way to implement a way to choose the region on the loading screen like the language option? The only way to actually get into the SA servers for me its by getting a invite of a friend and going to the map they are, but with the issues on the MP Launch we cant really do that, and besides if they are not online i wont be able to play on SA servers. On a note im not using any type of vpn or similars to change my ip adress so this is justs a bug of getting sended to the US Servers, hope to see a fix for this or a way to choose the region at the loging screen similar to other games or a way for me to actually play Online without the ms/lag problem.

Hey mate. Sorry to hear you are having issues

I created a feedback post about manual server region selection

Feel free to add a vote and comment

Same issue from Argentina, Claro ISP.
No vpn. No party play with someone in the US. Playing solo.
Voted in @psychodrive suggestion, thanks!

Had a similar issue:
Playing from Europe with a European IP I always got connected to US East instead of EU West.
Someone on discord said to start the game executable directly instead of through Steam. Got connected to EU West right away. The person on discord said it took him a couple of tries though.

So I just fixed the issue using a free vpn with servers in my region (PrivadoVPN has Argentina and Brazil servers).
After entering town and confirming that I’m in the correct server, I went back to character selection and disabled the vpn. Entered again, and I’m still in the correct server.

Same problem (also Claro) , yesterday it let me in on SA server, but today only US central :C

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.