Online play unavailable atm

same ++

was playing all day no prob eu west decided of leveling some falconer and got busted its so sad

I managed to get into US Central after a few minutes of receiving the online play unavailable message. Just keep trying I guess.

Was also playing all day alreadyā€¦ time to touch some gras i think :frowning:

EU down!
Had a good run bois!

yeaā€¦ and on time when everyone comes from work/school we wont play again today :smiley:

I think the lesson here is not to publicly brag that you can now handle 200k concurrent players. I checked steam numbers when it was working but load times were terrible: 100k

have they not already sold enough copies of the game to afford to buy some servers?

Iā€™m sure this has been covered already but there should be a server status notifier on the login screen. itā€™s frustrating not being able to play online.

EU here and can get in, but ridiculous long transitions againā€¦

glad i wasnt too optimistic the last days =/

They didnā€™t update the status thread post, but they posted on Discord:
Hello Travelers, our team is investigating an issue causing players to see the ā€˜Online Play Unavailableā€™ message when attempting to load a character and issues during scene transitions. Overall weā€™re observing instability in our matchmaking service, and are working towards stabilizing it.

This does not appear to be affecting a specific server and some players have been able to log in after repeated attempts.

We will update you again as soon as possible.

EDIT: As a sidenote, I just managed to log in fine. Just keep trying and youā€™ll get through.

1 Like

Canā€™t log in and wish there wasnā€™t just a pop up message saying online isnā€™t available. I canā€™t find anything on why the servers are down. Tried twitter, server thread and now Iā€™m here. How long will they be down for? Any news? Or do I just gotta try and keep getting a pop up?

And EUW is down again.

btw have anyone else noticed this:

When you join EUW and check the ā€œpingā€ down by the mana bar. it says that you are in US Central and not EUW. Its like its getting rerouted somehow, and loadscreens become super slow ingame.

Only news Iā€™ve seen was over an hour ago which said looking into it. Seems you can get in if you donā€™t mind playing w/the error on your screen. Just donā€™t click okay once your in.

Edit: after a dozen or so tries I got in. Better hurry before I disconnect or something lol. Good luck

ŠšŠ°Šŗ Š“Š¾Š»Š³Š¾ ŠæрŠøŠ“ётся тŠ°Šŗ ,ŠøŠ³Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒ, ?

i tried 4-5 times for the login. then the login worksā€¦eu west 5ms. everything fine.

same+

Yeah and out again after leaving the Cityā€¦

Itā€™s usually not as simple as buying more servers and calling it a day. The CEO of another online game (Helltides 2? Or Palworld) had to explain it on Twitter.