Offline mode not working

Offline Mode not working
Why does offline mode not work? Everyone seems to be using it but i cant get it to work. I have followed instructions and it should be simple… It just loops back to character select… I have made a video to show what i mean.

Having the exact same issue with Offline mode. I’ve attempted the method of deleting the folder from the AppData folder however this is still simply giving me the infinite looping between character select and the “login” screen, even when Full Offline mode is selected.

I stumbled across this helpful video (if you can get past the music). Several potential fixes. The second one worked for me. Hope this helps someone else.
https://www.reddit.com/user/maxfield034/comments/1b0pn15/how_to_fix_last_epoch_offline_mode_not_working/

Every time I want to change my alt in offline mode the game freezes. I have to use task manager to close the game since it just hangs on the leave game screen. The result is that I have to log in from scratch and NONE of my progress is saved. Please fix this.