Offline Character Gone

I was playing my lvl 76 Necro this morning when we lost power. Got power back and logged on later in the day and the character is gone.

So…uh…

Sorry for your experience, but maybe you should post it in Bugs section and reach out to the support team.
Making a post like this has no purpose.

Good luck retrieving your toon.

I did. So far you are the only response to either.

You won’t normally see the devs respond to tickets or forum posts for the most part.

Personally I think they should respond to personal ticket items like a character that disappeared or something, but I know that currently they normally don’t. I think this type of communication with the user who has the issue is important and hopefully they will get there on these issues soon.

A company usually doesn’t “bog down” a devs time by having them reply directly to consumers.
That’s what you have a customer service for, usually.

And that was the point of my statement here:

Hopefully in the near future they will have the customer service capability and those are the ones who should be responding to the user directly with these personal issues.

1 Like

What is the contents of your folder

C:\Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves

?

Are there files of the form 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0 or 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0.bak?

If you have a file of the form 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0.bak but no file with the name 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0 try copying 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0.bak and rename it to 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0.

If you have neither of the above try a file recovery software.

Good luck,

Thanks,

I have both for 9 characters between legacy and 1.0. This was the 10’th. File recovery didn’t work either. Too bad - I was enjoying myself.