Not exactly bugs.. but two off skill mechanics

Fireball + Seeker’s Ash node (homing)

Half the time the tail end of the fireball is what hits the target and the pathing to target often looks terrible. I understand making a nice curve from character to nearest cursor target probably complicated… I’d suggest just changing the passive node into something else.

Dunno if it makes a difference but have 50% cast speed and 0% projectile speed (probably gets worse with more).

EDIT: Thinking about it, I think the issue is probably that each frame/loop, the fireball (as an individual entity) is calculating the nearest target, and when that changes, the fireball trajectory suddenly changes. If I’m right, it’s as simple as calculating the target once (when fireball is spawned) and dont change it (unless target dies in the meantime, in which case it should probably just fly off the screen or something).

Glacier + Snowblink (traversal) node

Glacier starts spiking just after the character.
Trying to Glacer-Snowblink when the cursor is on the target, teleports you into the target, and starts casting beyond the target.
It works if you put the cursor infront of the target before using the skill - but you have to guess how fast they’re moving (and remember to do it…). I cant imagine this is the desired behaviour, it’s very awkward mechanically.